We are currently hiring for a:
SHOWROOM SALES ASSOCIATE
DESIGN + DEDICATIONDo you have a passion for the world of design? Do you dream of a career in retail that through hard work
and dedication will give you access to a rarified lifestyle?
COVETED + CURATED
We are discoverers with discerning taste and an eye for the sublime. Provide curates far and worldwide
for lifestyle décor crafted with perfection – ceramics, glass, wood, metal and textiles abound. From a
distinctive source of inspiration, dedication or tradition – each design is a story of where and why we
selected it. Our signature viewpoint attracts a sophisticated clientele that continues to grow.
COMMUNITY + CULTURE
Be at the centre of a thriving community – the Armoury district offers an abundance of unique cafes and
lifestyle shopping destinations. Its the place where some of Vancouver's most talented design professionals
live, work and play. Granville Island is just a stone's throw away with a full spectrum of choices that will
satisfy your thirst for culture and more.
RELATIONSHIPS + RESULTS
Build professional relationships with the who's who of Vancouver and beyond. Bring your ideas to each
interaction and find creative solutions that will achieve the unexpected. They will love it and so will you.
DAVID + ROBERT
We love design, travel and making Provide great. We champion and nurture creative people – helping you
to identify and achieve personal goals is key to both of ours successes. Our environment is collaborative
– its about sharing knowledge, ideas and always a good laugh. Dedicate your mind, heart and soul and
our commitment to your individual growth will be meaningful and lasting.
- Deliver exceptional customer service – be prompt, friendly and knowledgeable
- Develop repeat clientele by interacting with and engaging customers
- Manage current product information in the showroom and on our website (shopify)
- Enter stock orders and review current inventory levels
- Receive stock orders, and perform inventory count as needed
- Coordinate accurate fulfillment of special orders as required
- Place orders with vendors and manage inventory
- Prepare daily sales reports
- Conduct daily follow-up on outstanding estimates
- Maintain a well organized, clean and aesthetically pleasing environment
- Hard working with a proven ability to achieve sales targets
- An excellent communicator who thrives on interacting with people
- Results oriented and able to think outside the box
- Organized, detail oriented and easily able to multi-task
- A motivated self-starter who can work independently and think on their own
- Punctual, with a strong time management skills
- Level-headed – you can shine during stressful or sensitive situations
- Creative with a desire to learn about the interior design industry
- A believer in Provide's design philosophy
- Loyal and team player – we are a family and are here for the long run
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekend hours
- 1-2 years of customer service sales experience
- Excellent Apple computer skills
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel
- Polished and professional appearance
- Home interiors retail sales experience
- Interior design education
- Knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop and photography
Please email to email@example.com
All electronic applications must be labeled with your full name and include a cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.